Welcome to the blog of Prestigious Petals!

Prestigious Petals is a custom floral design studio that specializes in unique and stylish weddings and events.

Our blog is where you'll see the most recent photos and news, so be sure to come back often and don't forget to visit our website too!

Follow PPFloral on Twitter


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where Daydreams Turn Into Realities | My Studio

I love my studio, it's small and sweet, but perfect for me and packed with my every floral heart's desire...
Here's a glimpse into my "workplace"


Freshly washed buckets


Design in process


The work bench


Some vase shelving


Little things that make it all come together


Stacks of buckets and containers


Trusted industry floral cooler brand


Would you like to see what's behind this majestic cooler door?


Some flowers waiting to be designed for a wedding this weekend


Can't forget the bucket of curly willow (love) and additional storage!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! I love seeing people take pride in their work. You create such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jake! You amaze me with your style,creativity,elegance & uniqueness. One question when can we see the flowers behind the door?

    ReplyDelete